Friday 15 March 2019

Nelson Dance Holiday. Blogging Contract #2

During the summer holidays, with some dance buddy's I went to Nelson for a dance school with the New Zealand Dance Company. The school lasted 5 day in which by the end we were dying from exhaustion. We had a lot of fun at the tuhuna holiday park, curled up in our sleeping bag hiding from sand flies that creeped though the cracks in the 50 year old tent! We went swimming ever day and always got a frozen coke from McDonalds!! We also spent a lot of time with my cousin Lucy, who has gone to Wellington to join the New zealand school of dance!! We had lots of fun in Nelson and I hope that it will become a annual Danzfit holiday!!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Iris

    It was really great to read all about your dance trip in the holidays. It looks like you really had a great time. What a fantastic experience for you. I am sure you were really tired at the end of it.
    What is your favourite style of dancing?

    Keep up the great work

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Costello,
      I did have a great time!!! My favourite style of dance is contemporary, maybe because it's the weirdest style maybe not!!
      Thanks For your comment!!!
      Iris :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Iris. My name is Breeana, I am a year 8 from Kaingaroa school. You and your dance buddys looked like you had an amazing time on your trip. I great that you add some photos to actually show us what you where doing. You look very professional. If it's okay, maybe add if you got any awards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Breeana!!
      Thanks for your comment!!
      We didn't get any awards, for this convention, but if we did I would be happy to share!! (I'm not as professional as I look!;))
      Iris

      Delete
  3. Hi Iris. I am a little bit biased because I got to go on this trip too and I really enjoyed my week in Nelson! (I got to spend a lot of time on the beach!) I thought it was hilarious when your brother Tavis tried to dig a hole in the sand with his head. Is he always that crazy?
    What was your favourite part of the week? Ellie really enjoyed the workshop too and is looking forward to going to Auckland with you all. Keep up the great blog posts.

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hines!!!
      Yes my Tavis is definitely that crazy ALL THE TIME!!! My favorite part of the week was after the conventions when we were hang out around the holiday park!!! I can't wait for Auckland, it will be really fun!!!

      Iris

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.