Friday 22 March 2019

Galileos - Find The Missing Number.

For most of this week I was sick so this my first day at school this hole week, so it feels like Monday! Today is mufti day for the terrible thing that has happened in Christchurch this time last week. All of our heart are with Christchurch and the loved on and family of the one affected.
For our group work sheets we had to find the missing number and fill it in. I quickly wiped this up during maths today. 

Can you find the missing number of this equation?  (It's a squared if your wondering!!)
    2
𝅫 = 49 𝅫 =?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Iris,
    Thank you for sharing your maths work book with us. I thought you did a great job completing it in one day when everyone else had the whole week to do it! I hope you are feeling better and I look forward to seeing some more of your maths work as we move onto fraction work!
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Hines!!
      Thank you for you comment!! It was very rushed, very very rushed. I am feeling so much better and I can finally eat normally again!!! Can't wait for Fractions!!

      Iris

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.