Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive writing

For Writing we where doing descriptive writing.


Feeling the cold air all around me, gives me goosebumps.Seeing the rays of sun peering through the bair trees, warms me inside.Hearing the trickling of the cool creek in the distance mixed with the early morning bird melody, brings music to my ears.Smelling the frosty wet grass shortly cut to play soccer on, makes my nose tickle.Tasting the stail cold air dries my throat out, so I can not speak making the morning more peaceful.All that’s on my mind is milky steaming hot chocolate, warming my cold throat. The trees cold and bare are like little door open for the sun to go though.   The sight in my eyes is like a photo frozen in time in its beauty.


Here is the photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.