Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back At 2018

Year 7 in Totara 2 has been amazing. I have loved being in Miss Hine's class and I have improved so much in my learning. I was really nervous going into Totara, but it's not that bad! Here is a tiny reflection on 2018!!

The best thing about 2018 & why.

The best thing about 2018 was Mistletoe bay camp. I have never been to the Marlborough sounds. It is so pretty out there, and filled with great activity's. My favourite activity was archery, and paddle boarding (even though I feel off heaps!!) At mistletoe bay they are very eco friendly. The water at Misletoe bay is so clear, blue, and filled with many sea animals, like sting-ray, dolphins, and fish. It is definitely a camp I would go to again!

Something you are proud of that you have done in 2018 & why. 

I have a few things that I am proud of and here they are, first I am proud of moving up four stainine  from a 5 to a 9, I have either improved a lot or am very good at guessing!!   Second I am proud of coming first in my contemporary for the 11 years and under age group, it was the first time I had do my solo, the judge said I am a very promising contemporary dancer, and thanks to Miss Hines  for hinting that the judge doesn't like shoes!!! Third I am proud of getting a high of 100 in 2.05 minutes for basic facts, my goal was to get 100 in 5 minutes, I think I succeeded in that goal!!! Lastly I am proud of getting 1st in shot put at the west coast for year 7 girls 2018, I got a high of 7.27 meters, this is my third year running getting first.

Your goal/goals for 2019.

My goal for 2019 is to put my hand up of everything, and become a leader within the school. Helping out with teachers, Sharon, Debbie, and Nigel. Putting my hand up for things like the production, choir, kapahaka, prep, and things like that. I would also like to achieve all of my leader ship badges, and maybe do a few main stars.


I have really enjoyed this year and I hope to have another great year next year, being a year 8 next year sounds so weird, the year has gone by so fast, and before I know it I will be starting high school, that sounds scary!! I can't wait till Monday where I find out my class for next year, and Christmas concert. Next year sounds so exciting, and I can't wait to find out what will be happening!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.