Friday 17 March 2017

weekly Reflections week 7

I have not done much work this week because I have been on camp but here is some photos of camp 
Mrs Clark could not be at teacher in 1915 she broke all the rules in her fist term.
Look at all the seal they are so cute do you think?
The most amazing view ever so so pretty. 
Family always and for ever and a million years.

So there is some cool photos from camp.
I did get some work done like my typing skills here is a collage I made with screen shots.
I am getting pretty good at typing and these are helping me so much here is the link typing game.
that is about all the work I got done so I will tell you some stuff about coal mining.
All the miners have nick names and tokens about the highest number you can get on a token is 150. There are three busses that take you to the mine and each one can fit 50 people in that bus. That is about all I can think of right now so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.