Friday 30 June 2017

week 9 term 2 blog post

Hello and welcome to my week 9 term 2 weekly reflections 
For writing this week we had to write our speech for next week or next term. Here is my speech.






For word work I did cool text spelling word here is my word work




We have started doing a cool web site called Xtramath here is the link https://xtramath.org/#/home/index
it is very cool.

We have also have started this Very very cool web site called read theory
thank you fir reading my blog post talk next week

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Iris!

    This is an amazing post! I love how you have included what the activity is in a way everyone can understand.

    Your speech was amazing! I like how you have wrote it in the slide nice and clearly.

    Do you enjoy doing dance??? When did you get your first Medel??? Do you think you will dance for the rest of your life or just for your childhood??? Do you think I would be good at dance!?!?

    He Whetu Koe! (Your a Star!)
    Katelynn (Mamaku 1, Grey Main School)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Katelynn!

    Thank you for all your kind comments. Yes I do enjoy dance. my first medel was my crossroads ballet medel the gold one with the pink ribbon. I will probibly dance for the rest of my life you know old ladys in tights dance old style. I recon you would be great at dance.

    He Whetu Koe Rawa (Your a star to)
    Iris (Mamaku 3, Greymaain school)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.