Friday 20 October 2017

Term 4 week 1 reflections

I am so sore from athletics yesterday. I qualified for high-jump, shot put and maybe long jump.

Today is grandparents day. I love all my grandparents even the ones I haven't meet and never will get the chance. I was as an ambassador a meet and greet person and there where a lot of grand parents. It would be be amazing if Grammy Pammy, Nana, Funny Grandy, Uncle Keth, Uncle Alister, and even Grandad Neil could come to school. And today I really hope that Funny Grandy (my great grandad Robin) had a amazing day and was not complaining that there was to many lady's in his rest home!

We have started a new book for chapter chat (Which I have already read) called Wonder and that is an AMAZING book. we had to do two tasks I did two art tasks on was a make a picture that is related to the book cover.  There was a lot of work involved that you don't want to hear!  I put a quote at the top that says you can't blend in when your born to stand out. I hope you like!



My other task was to draw a picture of August's (the main charter) new teacher they say she looks like Mon Mothma I tried my best!



Our literacy was all grandparents day and I would like to show you my writing about when I am a grandparent. 



I hope you have a Amazing long holiday and also a -happy -happy -happy labour day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Iris, Kyra from Mamaku Hub here!

    I like your blog reflection because there is a really good description on what had been happening over the week. What is your favorite athletic event? Mine is high jump and the 80 meter sprint. I really wish we had hover boards now!

    This reminds me of the stuff I have been doing this week. This week, Week 3 Term 4, I having been working on my fossils and archaeology slide. Visit my blog to see the tasks I have done!

    Your post was really descriptive and interesting, therefore you have nothing to work on!

    Awesome post,
    From Kyra in Mamaku Hub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyra,
      I think my Favourite athletic sport was the High Jump or shot-put. I think that would be amazing if we had hover boards now! I love the thought of that:)

      Good bye for now
      Iris

      Delete
  2. hi my name is kaius i really like this but is this your own work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaius,
      Yes this is all my work I do not copy I sketch and try to come up the most creative ideas. So yes This is my work.

      Iris

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Iris

    Hi it’s Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really like your wonder picture that you have created. It was one of the best books that I have read in a long tome. I am looking forward to seeing the movie so that I can compare it to the book. Have you seen it yet?

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Costello,
      Wonder is the best book I have read yet! I have seen the movie it is really good, but it is pretty different from the book, but both made me cry even before it happened because I know what is going to happen. :(

      I am so happy to be doing the blogging with you!

      Thanks
      Iris :) :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.