Friday 22 September 2017

Week 9 term 3 weekly reflections

Hi,
PrEP is about over we have big market today at 1:15 to 2:30 I missed out on mini market because I went to to the kids ICT conference I did movie making in VR it was very cool but very hard I recommend going next year if you do see you there!!!!!!! this years PrEP has been fun. We made octopus's that look like this.
Image result for toilet roll octopus 
And a few different rocks.
     

for writing Mrs Clark put up a story starter and it was about an eye and it started like this
I hope you like...

Todays word of the week is encyclopaedia I have done a hand print as a pitcher and I have done lots of words 

Enjoy your week and have a good holiday!! 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Iris!

    This is a great reflection. I like the way you have added everything into this blog post and told us what it is and how you completed the tasks.

    What was your favourite thing about prep?
    Do you think we worked well as a group?
    What do you think we could do better next time that we didn't do so well this time round?

    I like how you have added screenshots of your work so we can see it all and look at how well you have presented it.

    He whetu koe! (Your a star)
    Katelynn (Grey Main School, Mamaku 1)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.