Friday 4 August 2017

T3 Week 2 Reflections

Hi everyone and welcome to team 3 This year is going fast at home on the farm we are in calving and we already have 12 calves probably more right know as I am typing this. As stuff is getting crazy at home stuff will soon be getting crazy at school because it's term 3 and we all know what that means PREP Ya if you don't know what prep means it is a activity when lots of schools have to make things in groups and sell them. It helps us prepare for good jobs when were older. We had to make a personal profile here is my one.



For Chapter Chat for hands on we had to run 100 meter and try run it in 9.58 seconds like how is that possible but I ran it in 20 seconds it looks really far when you look at it but as soon as you start running it feel really short but it is not.
Here is my maths for this week it was like What how do you do this but i got the hang of it.



At school I know am a amazing awesome ambassador we all had to nominate someone for take the cake and my nomination won so congratulates to Caysey @ GMS   and  Adison @ GMS   you deserved it. Mamaku got to change our blog back grounds as you can see But I will show you a photo any way...



This has been Iris Reynolds Out
Bye

1 comment:

  1. kia Ora iris I like how you have told us so many things that you are good at. next time I would like you to write something like to how old you were when you started dancing.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.