Friday 23 June 2017

Week 8 weekly reflections

hello welcome to my week 8 blog post. Well what can I say here is what "THIS TERM HAS GONE SO FAST." we finished the book Ms. Bixbys last day its really sad at the end. for one of you chapter chat tasks we had to make a movie trailer we used the app Imovie it is really good you can make a moive and a trailer here is my movie trailer I did it with Alex, Martin,  Rylan,  and Shilah here it is 









I am sorry if the video did not work I will try do something to get it on sorry

I am doing my speech at the end of the term. My speech is about Dance because I know a lot about dance I will not show you my speech antill it is done.
For word work I did silly sentences they are not that silly but thats not the point here it is.






I am doing the production called History Rocks if you live in greymouth and you are free for Thursday, Friday and Saturday come along it is pretty cool We are preforming on  Wednesday for some school that is next week so I am going too be very tired. Anyway thanks for reading talk next week ( If I have not drooped dead from tiredness!!!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.