Sunday 28 January 2018

Summer Blogging Challenge Week 1 Day 4 Activity 1+bonus

Activity 1: A waiata in your heart .









I use to go to barrytown school and know I go to grey main school I was in kapahaka and was the girl leader we sang Nga Iwi E and it just remind me of that wonderful small school.
At the kapahaka competition there was always E Te Iwi E playing and it is just a beautiful song.
I don't have any that run in the family or anything because I have no Maori blood in me but I still enjoy kapahaka.

Bonus Activity: Musical festival Matatiti.

On these to songs I say that Te Puku O Te lka id number one its sounds so beautiful and I almost in a instant feel calmer.
In number two in my  list  Te lti Kahurangi That women's voice sounds so strong and powerful and the instrument thing just brings something a little extra.
Third is Tamatea Arikinui The poi was amazing and they where all in sink but the song wasn't as good as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.