Friday 2 June 2017

weekly reflections week 5

Hi welcome to my week 5 term 2 weekly reflections this week we has been doing some chapter chat I chose to do a hands-on the hands-on was to find the song with the line "you cant always get what you want" I found the song by the The Rolling Stones called you cant always get what you want the task was to find what song it was and make a new chorus here it is.


P.S. Sorry its came out so bad

This week I had a "THAT'S AWESOME IRIS" from Mrs Clark for my Stormbreaker task's this task the point of it was to write a report to "Mr Blunt" to tell him how "Alex" is doing at SAS here is that awesome task's I have done.


P.S. sorry  it turned out so bad again

For writing I decided to write the back of the stormbreaker book wired name!!!!
P.S. I did it :) it turned out good :)
Thank you for reading my blog post talk next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.