Friday 26 May 2017

Weekly reflections week 4 term 2

hello welcome to week 4 term 2. this week I have done a JACK'S DIARY about the story stormbreaker. Jack is the house keeper and this is the start of the story when the police nook on the door and say that Ian Rider has died any way here it is.


Mrs Clark right at this moment is reading the awesome book Ms Bixby's last day and it is getting really good here is my MS BIXXBY'S LAST DAY acrostic poem 


I am doing some work on my advertising and I did this advertising thing for our cross country here it is 




I hope you have enjoyed my weekly reflections and I cant wait till next week see you later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hi Im Zaheer

    Hi I like the way you made this cross country poster
    maybe next time you could add more pictures to make it look cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.