Thursday 13 April 2017

end of team reflections

Hi and this is my end of term reflections team 1 2017
This has been a awesome first term of 2017 and amazing first team of me going to grey main school I am loving it here and hoping to be one of the best mamaku three role models there is one thing I am also hoping to get a restricted licence or even better a full licence restricted licences are something that lets you work inside and out of the classroom when you tell the teacher you are going out full licences mean you can work any were around the school time any where when ever you want. that would be awesome!
My goals for next team are to be very confident in my math. To get good at my spelling and puncheon. To be able to type really fast without looking. and to do really  well in my dance compositions (and if you did not know I do dance and a lot of it.)  My work I am most prod of is my the next step free writing here is the link
the link I starting today can take my crome book home !

See you next term!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Iris,

    I loved your next step writing and your kahoot was very good as well. It must have taken ages to come up with all those kahoot questions. One thing you could improve would be to add more full stops, when you read it out loud everytime you pause and breathe it needs a full stop :). I played that typing game too! It is a lot of fun.

    Look forward to reading more posts
    Love from your favourite (equal to Lucy and Mac and everyone else) cousin Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kate how are you thanks it sort of did take a bit of work and time I am working on my full stop see you soon
      Iris,
      P.S. I think you are one point in front of everyone else dont tell them!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.