Friday 31 March 2017

weekly reflections

Hi and welcome to my week 9  weekly blog post we where doing literacy and I did this is about my favourite  thing ever I think I need to work on my skills at google drawing its not the best but it is hard to draw a person on a Chromebook with cretin shapes any way  here it is.




Here is my silly sentences I think they are weird, funny and a bit crazy but I am weird, funny and a bit crazy but I really like the backgrounds good job google! and me for doing this thing.







I did some free writing and I made it so it was about some thing that is going to happen because I am going to see the next step live in the holidays I think I need to work on my full stops and stuff like that. It came out funny so it is  hard to read but you can try
















For the family fiesta to night I made a under the sea mobile the google drawing was hard to use because its got a lot of sea creators on I so there was math and making up words involved but here it is and ignore the red line.


Thank you for reading my weekly blog reflection please read my my next one bye

2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.