Friday 5 May 2017

week 1 term 2 weekly blog post

Hello 
welcome to my week 1 term 1 blog post term 1 this week has gone so fast first of all i am wearing mufti we had to donate to the rescue helicopter if we wore mufti Mr Drake Mrs Drakes husband  was going to come in and talk about what he did and how he did it and stuff like that but guess what... he got called out to an emergency and he was of to save someones life so instead of him coming we did a diamante  poem about ANZAC day here is my poem here it is





For maths i did a DLO which no one told me or maybe I wasn't listening closely enough what that is about what we learnt with Ms Gibbins  here it is




Here is a what i think is awesome help me with words work i hope it will help you too it is a little hard to read but still.




Here is my chapter chat we have a new book called Ms. Bixby's last day I was advertising a new flavour of bubble gum that no one would want to chew p.s. your lucky it's not really a flavor.



 Thank you for reading my first blog post for term 1 hope you liked my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.