Monday 12 February 2018

Kensuke's kingdom comprehension questions chapter 1

Hello
This term we are reading Kensuke's kingdom for our novel work.  We were asked some questions about the first chapter.  So far, the main character Michael was living in his home town where he loves playing football.  But very soon he received a letter for his parents to say that the place they worked at was just about to close and they where going to have no jobs.  The only money that was coming into the house was Michael's paper run money. Soon after they moved onto their boat and are about to go sailing around the world. Here is my google drawing.



1 comment:

  1. Iris I LOVE (I've used capital letters here because I want to emphasize how much I love it!) how you have written a brief summary of the chapter as well as answered the questions! Keep up the great work :-) Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.